Why does Total Sonic Media use SAWStudio as the backbone for its Digital Audio Workstations?
here's just a few reasons:
Get more info at the Official SAWStudio Website
- up to 72 stereo tracks / 48 channels inputs & outputs
- support for up to 32bit / 400kHz audio (and any standard or custom sample rate below)
- 64 bit fixed point math for all multiples and divides returning full 32bit dword in internal processing for extremely high accuracy for all digital processing
- assembly language coding allows for incredible stability and efficiency
- built in ultra-high quality eq's (using 64bit floating point processing) and compressors/gates on every input channel
- gui, signal path and work flow emulate a large format analog mixing console
- skinnable look completely changeable with a single mouse click
- NO copy protection or Windows registry hooks allows complete ease of installation!
- fully automateable SAW native plugin format with excellent sounding processors that are unavailable for any other format
- support for VST / VSTi / DX plugins (including DSP based "powered" plugins from UA & TC)
or check out the SAWStudio User's Forum.